Feel the calm wash over you. This milky cleanser treats ultra-sensitive and rosacea skin. It comforts and conditions your skin while delicately removing impurities.
Organic. Vegan. Waterless.
This anti-inflammatory cleansing milk gently washes away impurities while infusing moisture into the skin. This creamy milk wash has a rich, nurturing texture. It is laced with a floral scent which is especially reminiscent of orange blossom oil (neroli).
Unlike most skincare formulas, this cleanser is not diluted with water. Instead, every drop is therapeutic. Its base is made of restorative aloe vera juice and does not contain any plain H2O.
This, combined with a blend of potent healing oils and extracts, makes for a wonderfully nurturing cleansing milk.
Therapeutic for hyper-sensitive skin, this creamy cleanser nourishes and soothes while tenderly removing pollution, dirt and cellular debris.
This all-natural product is made up of 89% organic ingredients and is ECO CERT certified as a natural and organic cosmetic.
Aloe Vera Juice (Kumari)
Known as “Kumari” in Ayurvedic Science, aloe has been a staple for treating burns and inflamed skin since ancient times. Aloe vera juice is tridoshic (making it good for all skin types) and helps restore the skin after damage. It is also packed with cellular water, which helps bolster hydration of the skin’s tissue.
Sea Buckthorn Berry
Sea Buckthorn Berry is a powerful ingredient for repairing sensitive and damaged skin. Because it contains high amounts of vitamin E, C and A, it heals scars and other skin traumas. This berry also contains a high concentration of essential fatty acids which helps skin maintain moisture and suppleness.
Bisabolol (chamomile extract)
Bisabolol is derived from chamomile and is an excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant. This natural ingredient soothes and comforts the skin. It contains a high amount of panthenol which stimulates and accelerates healing. Bisabolol is also an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, helping to keep the skin purified without being astringent.
Neroli oil, derived from orange blossom, repairs broken capillaries and prevents their damage. This flower essence also has powerful skin regenerating properties.
- Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*
- Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- cetearyl alcohol (plant wax extract)
- cetearyl glucoside (coconut oil emulsifier)
- maltooligosyl glucoside (tapioca cleansing agent)
- hydrogenated starch hydrolysate (sugar-based natural thickener)
- glycerine (vegetable-based)
- leuconostoc root ferment filtrate (radish root natural preservative)
- cetearyl olivate (olive oil emulsifier)
- sorbitan olivate (olive oil humectant)
- candida bombicola (yeast-based cleansing agent)
- glucose (sugar)
- methyl rapeseedate ferment (food-grade natural preservative)
- sclerotium gum (sugar-based natural thickener)
- sodium lauroyl glutamate (natural amino acid-based cleansing agent)
- Hippophaerh amnoides (seabuckthorn) extract*
- Schisandra sphenanthera (chinese magnolia) fruit extract
- Bisabolol (chamomile extract)
- Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*
- Krameria triandra (rhatany) root extract
- Rosa damascene (rose) flower oil*
- Citrus aurantium var. amara (neroli) flower oil
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*
- Boswellia carterii (frankincense) resin extract
* Certified Organic
Use day and night by applying a thumbprint sized amount of this cleanser to wet skin and massage it in gently and lovingly with your fingertips.
Rinse clean with tepid water. Because sensitive and rosacea skin types have delicate blood vessels, it is important not to shock them with water that is extremely hot or cold.
Pat dry with a towel, being careful not to roughly rub skin. Avoid abrasive washcloths or face brushes unless approved by a professional esthetician. Repeat if in need of removing heavy makeup.